We are now accepting applications for SPRING 2017 internships until Thursday, February 2nd.
Interns play a critical role at Dorcas International Institute of Rhode Island (Dorcas International) providing the individual attention our program participants require to succeed. Interns will receive a unique and enriching experience providing support to staff and clients. Interns will be supervised by a staff member who will provide on-going support, mentorship and guidance to ensure that interns are fully engaged.
- Community Relations Manager will conduct an interview with qualified candidates
- Interns will attend an orientation session
- Interns will meet with Supervisor to review learning objectives
- Supervisor will provide on the job training
- Supervisor will provide on-going support and professional development
Dorcas International seeks dynamic individuals for the following internship positions:
Case Management Assistant (Four areas of concentration):
Citizenship and ImmigrationCitizenship & Immigration Services Caseworker Aide>>
Employment Assistant – General>>
Employment Assistant – Projects>>
Interpreting and Translating
Community RelationsCommunity Relations Assistant>>Contact our Community Relations Manager for more information.